20 spontaneous facts about me
- My name is: [Confidential]
- Preferred to be called: Teddy (Fugu)
- Born in: ’99 – Best of both worlds – Have the honor to live across 2 millennia.
- A resident of HCMC, Viet Nam
- Love to tinker with everything I find weird or out of place or cutting edge stuff
- Like most male teenagers, I have befriended with games, offline and online.
- Love to write reviews on any new tech stuff that I can get my hands on.
- Eagerly yearn to socialize with people. I am quite picky, though (LOL).
- Hate insects with a burning passion
- Love cats (dogs can come in 2nd place) with a burning passion
- Love photography
- A fan of Anime / Manga
- Quitted watching TV. Play games and watch YouTube in its stead.
- The only reason to watch TV is when NCIS, Blue Bloods or CSI franchise shows up.
- Want to be an ethical hacker.
- Food: spaghetti, steak (medium rare), ribs, pizza, etc. or any typically good food would do.
- Languages: Vietnamese (of course, lel), English (main secondary), German and Japanese (learning), Spanish (would like to learn).
- Cannot stand the heat of the summer as well as any hot days.
- Can be quite moody sometimes but still reasonable and non-chalant.
Ownership of this blog: Hoang Anh